Last week, I completed the #7daystretch with prAna and Sweat Pink and could not feel more accomplished. I got my butt kicked by life last week AND I am usually VERY non-compliant when it comes to challenges; mostly because my brain is in twenty different places at once. However, I pushed through. I persevered. I tried things I wouldn’t have normally tried. I poured my soul out and told the truth about my struggled and just really joined together with my Sweat Pink family to show how we truly are a community and how we #liveinprana! It was uplifting, inspiring and encouraging. And, although what was going on in my life got pretty ugly last week, I felt pretty. I felt like I was making a statement every time I put on a piece of prAna gear. I felt like no matter what was going on, I was getting dressed in my best to face the world and do my best. prAna means energy. Energy is everything. A good outfit can change everything. If you’ve been there, you know what I mean. 🙂
So in honor of our beautiful #7daystretch, here are 7 things you might not know about me:
- I really think I’m going to become famous one day when there is a video released of me reenacting a Whitney Houston or Janet Jackson video in my car. I don’t know who’s going to video tape me but I know it’s going to happen. I can’t help myself.
- I actually competed in a pageant once when I was in college. I hope no pictures ever surface from that.
- I could wear t-shirts, jeans and workout clothes, every day, for the rest of my life and be o.k. with it.
- I had a song written about me once.
- I can’t think of a fruit or vegetable that I don’t like.
- I have had my belly button pierced twice and swore if my midsection ever came out looking like Janet Jackson’s, I would do it again.
- I haven’t had hot wings since the night I went in labor at Hooter’s with my daughter almost twelve years ago. 🙂
Join in on the fun! I tag Ivanna, Sarah and Diatta to tell me 7 things I didn’t know about you! Just fill in the blanks, tag @prana @fitapproach & use the hashtags #liveinprana #7daystretch #sweatpink and spread the love!
Tag your friends, readers, followers…whoever’s listening!
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by prAna, but all opinions are my own. Shop now with the code LiveInprAnaF15HHC to get 15% off!